Thursday, 10 April 2014

OOTD - No Longer A Mini Skirt Virgin ♡

Hello everyone!

Today I bring you my first ever proper outfit post! I temporarily hired my friend Lucy to take a few quick pictures of my outfit while we were out today. I'm really excited about this outfit, mainly because i'm wearing a skirt (!!!). I'm never ever normally a skirt person as I am quite tall so I tend to just stick to jeans, however when I saw this skirt on the Urban Outfitters website the other day I decided to give it a try - and I love it! I've actually since bought another skirt too and I can see it becoming a little bit of an obsession. They're really versatile as they can be dressed up or down, which I love!



Leather jacket - Topshop, Bag - H&M


Boots - New Look, Necklace - Miss Selfridge


 Black Cropped Tee - Primark, Skirt - Urban Outfitters, Tights- Primark.

So that's my first ever proper OOTD! I really enjoyed doing it and I hope to do loads more in the future, especially as the weather gets warmer. I'd love to know what you thought, so please comment or tweet me!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

6 comments:

  1. Loved this! I've just recently followed your blog, it's really good! Loving the skirt btw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of all the pieces! Btw I've discovered I live near to you! (sorry that sounds a bit creepy haha) I just find it strange, coming across someone who writes a fashion blog who lives near me! :) x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hahaha that's so cool, don't worry you don't sound creepy haha x

      Delete