Saturday, 18 January 2014

My MAC Quad - Browns & Neutrals ♡

Top - l-r All That Glitters & Woodwinked
Bottom - l-r Mythology & Jest


l-r Mythology, Jest, All That Glitters, Woodwinked

All That Glitters -  I've wanted this shadow for so long, it's one of the first MAC products I ever really wanted. It's great to use as a base because it's quite simple yet it adds a tiny bit of colour and shimmer.

Woodwinked -  This is probably one of the most well known MAC shades, and I haven't been disappointed by it. I find that it is really nice to have in the crease, especially when it's fully blended as it can create a really nice subtle brown smoky eye.

Mythology -  As soon as I saw this in the MAC shop I knew I had to get it. It's so shimmery and pretty, it looks lovely as part of a brown smoky eye. It's a bit more loud and 'out there' than the other shades, but I think it's my favourite eyeshadow that I have ever owned. Ever.

Jest -  When I bought this, I actually wanted a shade called Gleam but it was out of stock. I then decided to pick a dupe and spotted Jest. I absolutely love wearing this as a base on my lids as it is so shimmery and simple. It reminds me a bit of Virgin by Urban Decay, which is also one of my favourite base shades.

What are your favourite MAC shadows? Let me know in the comments!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

6 comments:

  1. I love your quad! I currently own All That Glitters and Woodwinked too and they look gorgeous together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using those two together, so pretty xx

      Delete
  2. Pretty colours! I love the look of jest! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have woodwinked & jest, I absolutely love them! This palette should actually be a standard that they sell at mac, they're all essentials! great post doll! xx

    ReplyDelete