Sunday, 15 December 2013

Soap & Glory - 'The Yule Monty' ♡

'The Yule Monty' is a collection of some of Soap & Glory's best known and best loved products. When I saw this go on sale for just £27 I could not resist buying one for myself. (I may have bought another one afterwards too, oops).  It's such a huge saving, as the set was previously on sale for £60! 



The set comes in this lovely patterned bag by designer Jonathan Saunders. I'm definitely going to keep some products in this, it's too pretty not to!


The set consists of nine different full sized products:

Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion - I'm really excited to try this product as I have heard so much about it. Plus, I'm hoping it can save my skin from the wintery conditions.
Sugar Crush Body Wash - This smells so amazing, the mix of refreshing lime with sweet sugar is absolutely divine.
The Scrub Of Your Life Body Buffer - I have never tried a body buffer before, so I'm excited to see how this product fairs with my skin.


Peaches and Clean Deep Purifying Cleanser - I haven't really tried many creamy cleansers before, so I'm really looking forward to trying this one!
Heel Genius Foot Cream - I'm so interested and excited to try this product, as I haven't tried much like it before!
Hand Food Hand Cream - I've been meaning to pick some of this up for such a long time, so I'm really glad I can finally try it out. 


The Righteous Butter Body Butter - This is one of the most well known products in the selection and I can't believe I haven't tried it yet. I think that this will work really well alongside 'The Scrub of Your Life'


Sexy Mother Pucker XL in Pink Out Loud - After months and months of debating, I can finally give this lip plumper a try. The colour is so pretty and I'm looking forward to seeing if it works effectively as a plumper!
Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara - I've not really heard a lot about this, but I haven't tried any of the Soap and Glory make up range so I'm happy to give it a go!


Overall, this set is ridiculously good value for money, the products featured in it are all incredible. This set has sold out online on the Boots websites, however I think some are still available in stores, so i'd highly recommend picking one up.

Have you tried any of these products before? Let me know in the comments!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I had got one of these, they are all sold out now! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you checked your local store? I managed to get one today x

      Delete