Saturday, 9 November 2013

Haul - Primark, Topshop & New Look | November ♡

I'm back! Sorry about my recent absence, it feels like I've been gone for absolutely ages. I've had so much going on at the moment with college work and gigs (I've seen Ellie Goulding, Nina Nesbitt, Gabrielle Aplin and Bastille in the space of ONE MONTH)! Anyway, I have a quite exciting post today as I rarely do clothing hauls, so these are just a few things that I picked up when I went shopping last weekend!

Denim Jacket - Topshop




I am absolutely in love with this, it is definitely my favourite piece of clothing I now own. It's so fluffy and cosy so it's perfect for winter, and it's great to wear over layered tops and jumpers with a scarf. It was around £58 but I know that I will definitely get my wear out of this, I always do with Topshop clothes. I am certain that this will last me such a long time and that i'll be really glad of this on cold winter mornings.

Grey Cut Out Tee - Topshop


I love clothes with cut out detailing, so when I saw this in Topshop for only £12 I couldn't resist. It makes a really slouchy grey tee a bit more interesting and I really like it.

Bag - Primark


At only £10, this bag was an absolute bargain. It's a bit older and more sophisticated than bags I've owned in the past which makes me excited to use it. It actually has loads of space inside which is great too!

Plaid Cropped Tee - Primark


I think this was only around £6, and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It's so cute, I think it will look great with some high waisted black trousers and heels. 

Grey Snood - Primark


You can never have too many snoods. I picked this one up as it was only £5 but it is so chunky and cosy. As it is grey it will go with pretty much everything, I know I'll be wearing this a lot as the weather gets even colder!

Jumper - Primark


I always have a look in the mens section in Primark, especially in winter as I love all of their slouchy jumpers. I picked this one up for around £6, and it's so nice and cosy. It's great for layering underneath jackets too. 

Plaid Bottoms - Primark


I always stock up on pyjamas when I visit Primark, but I especially love these plaid bottoms that they have. I own about 4 pairs now, they're so pretty and comfortable but they're only £5. I'm definitely going to get some more next time I go!

Winter Coat - New Look



Finally I have found a winter coat! I've been after one for absolutely ages and I finally found this one in New Look. It's so fluffy and warm, I especially love the hood. I really like the military style of it too. I think this was around £50.

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

12 comments:

  1. Love that denim coat, it looks so pretty! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these clothes are lush! I have that coat in the camel colour hehe x

    Jem - AWorldFullOfBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog :)

    I've nominated you for a Libester award. If your interested in taking part then check my post out on my blog

    tarrr :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great items for the fall and winter season:)

    Laila | Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. nominated you for the Sunshine Award! You can look at my post on my blog at http://rebeccaroseetc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete