Friday, 6 September 2013

Most Wanted Clothing Items | September ♡


Navy Hood Check Trim Duffle - Miss Selfridge - £69 (x)
Black Fine Knit Jumper - H&M - £9.99 (x)
MOTO Indigo Acid Supersoft Leigh Jeans - Topshop - £38 (x)
Polo Shirt - Fred Perry - £55 (x)
Black Double Buckle Strap Ankle Boots - New Look - £27.99 (x)
Black and Red Ditsy Floral Cami - New Look - £12.99 (x)
Black Cami Top - River Island - £10 (x)
Black and White Aztec Print Cami Top - River Island - £15 (x)

What do you think of my picks? Let me know in the comments!


***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

10 comments:

  1. Nice choices, love the boots x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i've actually ordered them since writing this post haha oops x

      Delete
  2. Lovely choices! I especially love the coat, it looks so snuggly and warm.

    Nicola:
    www.curlandpearls.blogspot.co.uk
    @curlandpearls
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love a fred perry top, great choices!

    Leigh

    www.obviousleigh.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too! So annoying that I don't have a River Island where I live :( x

      Delete
  5. Like the black and white top and the jeans

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete