Thursday, 26 September 2013

College OOTD ft. Boohoo and Topshop ♡

Firstly, i'd like to apologise for the awful photography in this post, i've had to deal with rubbish mirror iPhone shots :(. I hope it still does the outfit justice though!





I love how the Boohoo jumper has 'cold shoulder' cut outs, I think it's so cool!
These Topshop jeans are my new favourite jeans ever, they may be £38 but they are so comfortable and high quality, they're definitely worth it!

It was a perfect outfit to wear for a full day of college as it was so slouchy and comfortable, yet I loved accessorizing it with a few vintage rings and a gold statement necklace.

What do you think? Please let me know in the comments!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

6 comments:

  1. I love the unique cut of the sweater. I love oversized sweaters paired with skinny jeans; that ensemble is definitely my "go-to" outfit whenever I'm unsure of what to wear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so different - that's what I love about it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! I love your your style, it is totally my style too.
    I always wear something simple and comfortable and will always accessorize it with accessories. =)
    oh and I followed you on your blog, bloglovin, twitter and instagram.
    I hope you want to follow me back on all of that account.
    Thank you so much
    xoxo
    Sincerely Renny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely, I'm your new follower! I love your blog and your photos are beautiful!


    Hope you can check my blog out soon!

    www.victoriaaemma.blogspot.co.uk

    Vicky

    XO

    ReplyDelete