Tuesday, 6 August 2013

MUA Blusher in Lolly ♡





I never really buy anything from MUA, however these £1 blushers really caught my eye yesterday while I was browsing around Superdrug. For just £1, many shades are available and they are of such good quality and pigmentation. I was really surprised at how pigmented the blushers are, as the colour in the pan transfers perfectly onto the cheeks. I chose to purchase a blusher in the shade 'Lolly'; which is a perfect powdery pink shade. I'm really excited to start using this, as it looks so pretty and natural. I would also quite like to try a couple of the other shades of the MUA blushers, as I am so impressed so far! The packaging is really secure and not too cheap looking at all, and the size of the product will make it perfect for taking in a make up bag while travelling.

Have you tried any of the MUA blushers? Which shades would you recommend? Let me know in the comments!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 

2 comments:

  1. i really want to try MUA! that blush sounds really nice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it if you get the chance!Xx

      Delete