Sunday, 18 August 2013

Most Wanted Beauty Items | August 2013 ♡


MAC 217 Blending Brush - £18.00 (x) - if anyone has a dupe of this brush, please let me know in the   comments!
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study - £15.00 (x) - i've seen so many people rave about this product, it'd be great for an easy everyday eye look; especially for when I start college in September!
Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara - £4.99 (x) - i'm eager to see if it compares to the regular Rimmel Scandaleyes, as I love that mascara!
Sleek Blusher in Rose Gold - £4.49 (x) - i've been wanting to get a hold of this for ages, my superdrug doesn't stock sleek anymore!
Soap and Glory Hocus Focus - £13.00 (x) - i'm really interested to see if i'd actually get any results from this!
Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon - £7.99 (x) - i've wanted one of these ever since I saw them featured in one of Zoella's videos, they look so lovely!

Have you tried any of these products? Do you know of any dupes of these products? Please let me know in the comments!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

4 comments:

  1. The bourjois crayons are so good! I'm intrigued by the soap and glory hocus focus. You'll have to let us know if it works!

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh i'm so desperate for one of the bourjois crayons!X

      Delete
  2. Wow your most wanted items are basically the same as mine!!

    I've got the Sleek blush in Rose Gold and it is absolutely lovely - rose with a light gold shimmer.

    And I really wanna try the MAC Paint Pot and Bourjois lip crayons too!!



    http://rachelroar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no way! I'm so desperate for the Sleek blush, it looks so pretty and they're so cheap!X

      Delete