Saturday, 17 August 2013

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo | Eternal Gold ♡




I am very late to invest in one of the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos, but after purchasing my Naked Palette I was hesitant to purchase any other eye products to make sure that I got my moneys worth out of my Naked Palette. Despite this, I decided to invest when Superdrug held a '3 for 2' offer on all Maybelline products. I am definitely a sucker for gold eye products, much like 'Half Baked' by Urban Decay. 

What I love about this product is that it is so versatile - I usually just use it as a base all across my lid and then blend it out using one of my Real Techniques brushes. However, I have also started to try using tiny bits of it blended into my crease. They're great if you're in a rush as they're so easy to apply. They are so amazingly pigmented and the shimmer transfers so well onto the eyes. I'm not sure about a 24hr hold as I personally haven't kept my make up on for 24 straight hours, but I do find that they definitely last all day, they don't seem to budge! I can't wait to buy some more of these!

Have you tried these products? Have you tried any other cream eyeshadows? Let me know in the comments!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

8 comments:

  1. ive own 3 of these and i love them! my favorite shades are Bad to the Bronze and Barely Branded! i have a white shade that's called Too Cool which i dnt really like because i find the glitters in that one to be too chunky. Anyways i definitely reccomend checking out Bad to the Bronze and Barely Branded!

    xx Annie

    annieleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh i've got one in 'on and on bronze' :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have the shade 'on and on bronze' and its one of my favourite shadows, I highly recommend the colour. I think I'll give this gold a try too :D
    Nice post xx

    http://bethdoesbeautystuff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got 'on and on bronze' too, they're all so lovely.

      Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm a huge fan of your blog. I love your blog so much that I've nominated you for The Liebster Award! Go here if you'd like to be a part of it and keep it going!- http://brooke-eliz.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see what this looks like on the eyes! I have the shade on and on bronze x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. impressively it looks pretty much the same as the pictured swatch on my hand! the colour transfer is brilliant x

      Delete