Friday, 2 August 2013

July Empties ♡

I have actually used up a lot of products this month, but they seem to have been used collectively over the space of a few months. I have already repurchased or replaced many of these items already!

Superdrug Deep Action Cleansing Lotion


I've bought this cleanser quite a few times, as I really like the clean feeling it gives to my skin - especially when I use it after removing all of my make up. Plus, I think this is only around £2.50! I actually haven't repurchased it this time as I really wanted to try the L'Oreal Micellar Solution due to the hype surrounding Micellar waters at the moment! (expect a review up on my blog shortly!)

Tigi Superstar Conditioner


I bought this from Amazon as I was desperate to try a Tigi product! I was so impressed with this, it smelt amazing and made my hair feel so soft and healthy. I think I will try out some different Tigi products before repurchasing this though!

Hollister Body Mist - Solana Beach


I'm actually so sad I've finished this! It was the first Hollister spray I ever bought and i've repurchased so many since! They smell so amazing and they're great to take for a quick freshen up on the go!

Garnier Simply Essentials Make Up Remover


I've repurchased this so many times as it is often on offer in Superdrug. It makes removing make up so easy as I don't have to rub my eyes or anything, it just takes it straight off! I have already repurchased this and i'm sure it'll be one of my favourites for a very long time!

Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer


This was the first pot of this that I ever bought, and I am so impressed! The formula is so nice and feels so soft on my skin. I think it really does help my make up to stay on for longer, and the best part of it is that it is so cheap! I have already repurchased this.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh TIGI is my fav hair brand, you're seriously going to love other products. I recommend After Party and Masterpiece Hairspray (smells like skittles!) xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you so much, I'm so excited to try them now!Xx

      Delete
  2. Hollister spray. divine!!!!
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Hollister Spray <3 <3

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog!!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i've followed you on gfc x

      Delete
  5. The Hollister spray smells beautiful. My friend amiee loves it! Just followed you on bloglovin x

    Www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete