Thursday, 22 August 2013

GCSE Results | Leaving School....


The fact that I actually left school this summer seems absolutely crazy to me, five years have absolutely flown by and i've met some amazing people. Today I walked up to School for possibly the last time to collect my GCSE Results. I was soooo nervous and pretty much expected the worst, but I ended up getting 2A*s, 6As, 4Bs and 1C, which I am happy with. I'm so excited to move on to college and meet even more people, the next two years are going to be great and i'm so glad to have passed this milestone in my life with no major problems or disappointments.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your results! Time goes so fast, make the most of the college when you get there :) It feels like yesterday i got my GCSE results and that was 2007.

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your results, you've done so well :)

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out!X

      Delete