Sunday, 28 July 2013

Most Wanted Clothing Items | July 2013 ♡



Long Sleeved Paisley Playsuit - Motel Rocks - £45 (x) - I am so in love with this! I love the fit and the     pattern, everything about it is so perfect!

Blue Acid Wash Boxy Denim Cropped Shirt - New Look - £10 (Sale) (x) - I saw a similar one to this in Topshop a while ago, and I still love the look of these cropped shirts. For just £10, this is such a bargain!

Paisley Print Swing Dress - Missguided - £20 (x) - I adore paisley prints at the moment, and this dress displays the pattern so nicely. I can't believe this is just £20!

Pink Frill Front Maxi Dress - Miss Selfridge - £45 (x) - The design of this dress looks like it would be really flattering. I don't really wear a lot of pink, so this would be a really nice one-off dress to wear.

Black Leather Chelsea Boots - Daisy Street - £20 (x) - I've wanted these for such a long time, they'll look so lovely in autumn/winter. I'd love to wear them with a skater dress and tights in the winter.

Trailing Rose Bikini Top - Topshop - £16 (x) - Last week I bought some black high waisted bikini bottoms from Topshop and I've been looking for the perfect bikini top ever since. This one is so pretty and it would go so well with the black bottoms.

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 

4 comments:

  1. That coral maxi dress is gorgeous! Great clothing picks. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so pretty! And thank you x

      Delete
  2. nice items <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete