Saturday, 6 July 2013

Benefit Erase Paste | No.1 Fair ♡




I've wanted this concealer for such a long time, so I was so happy when I picked it up yesterday! I spent so long putting off buying it due to the rather large price tag and stuck to my old trusty Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I'm so glad I finally managed to pluck up the courage to buy this, as the price really reflects the quality of the product.

I got this in the lightest shade, as I am very pale. When I actually opened the little pot I was initially quite worried as it looked a lot darker than I had envisioned. However, when I actually applied it (using a Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush) it blends in to the skin really well and doesn't leave any orange patches. The creamy consistency is really nice as it really allows you to do a lot of blending and make it look really natural. I'm so glad I bought this product and i'm excited to continue using it!

Have you got any recommendations for other concealers I should try?

Do you know of any other great Benefit products I should look out for?

Please let me know in the comments!

Xx

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Great little review. I'm always on the hunt for a good concealer, I've tried so many and yet I never seem to be totally happy with them! I like the packaging of this one, so sweet :)

    A Day In The Life Of Mel: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Have you tried the collection lasting perfection concealer?X

      Delete