Saturday, 22 June 2013

Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Deep Pore Detox Mask ♡

I bought this face mask a little while ago when Boots were hosting an offer on all of the Soap & Glory skincare range. I had never tried any of their skincare products before, but as I love so many of their other products, I thought it was worth giving it a go.




One of the main features of this product is the prospect of the mask being 'self heating.' Personally, I love this  effect as it begins heating up as soon as it is applied to the skin, which feels so soothing and relaxing, not uncomfortable and worrying as I first presumed it would. However, i'm really not keen on the smell at all, I just have to try and ignore it while applying the product. Don't let this put you off trying this mask though, as that is a purely personal opinion and I know so many people that love this smell!

The mask also promises to get rid of blackheads using 'poreclear technology.' I am so prone to blackheads so this promise drew me to the product straight away. I haven't really seen much of a change to the amount of blackheads on my skin, however my skin always feels really clean and soft after washing this product off, which I really like.

Overall, I like the clean feeling that this product gives to my skin, however I don't think I will be repurchasing as I would prefer a mask that actually helped get rid of blackheads!

Can you recommend any face masks/products for blackhead prone skin? I'd love to hear them!

What are your favourite face masks? Please let me know in the comments!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment