Friday, 10 May 2013

Outfit/Make-up Of The Night!♡

Sorry it's been so long in between posts recently, but my exams are looming and I've become a little bit stressed out so it's hard to find some time where I am relaxed enough to sit and just write a blog post.

Today was one of my best friends birthdays, so we went out for a meal after school and I thought I'd show you the make up and outfit that I wore!

(I apologise for the mirror pictures of my outfit, my mum's camera skills were not up to scratch - the blurred photos she took were no where near good enough to go in this post!)


Make Up

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
MUA Heaven & Earth Palette (Eyebrows)
MUA Undress Me Too Palette (Eyeshadow)
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
Sleek Contour Kit
MAC Blusher in 'Peachykeen'
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle'


Gold Statement Necklace - New Look
White Crop Top - Topshop


Crop Top - Topshop
Disco Pants - Daisy Street
Wedges - (Mum's old ones, haha!)
Rose Gold Watch - New Look


And finally, here I am with the Birthday girl herself, Happy Birthday Ashleigh!


***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura


5 comments:

  1. Loooove this outfit :-) your hair is literally perfect omg!
    Could you check out my blog and we could follow eachother xoxo
    meganmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Followed you lovely x

      Delete
    2. thank you, following back :-) x

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit! You're so pretty!!!

    www.chrissylilly.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete