Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Most Wanted Beauty Items | May 2013 ♡


Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - £25
Benefit Bella Bamba Blusher - £23.50
Maybelline Colour Tattoo (Eternal Gold) - £4.99
Real Techniques Stippling Brush - £11.99
Real Techniques Powder Brush - £10.99
MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow - £12
Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick (Bulletproof Beige) - £4.49
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Set - £24.50
Benefit They're Real Mascara - £18.50
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss - £9
NARS Laguna Bronzer - £26

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura


9 comments:

  1. I want soo much from that list! :O I wish I could afford them all!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Unfortunately I spend most of my money on gig tickets, oops x

      Delete
  2. i really want to try benefit's they're real.. it's so expensive! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! One of my friends has it and it is so good!Xx

      Delete
  3. love benefit's products but they're quite pricey :(

    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually own any Benefit products! :(
      If only they were a bit cheaper :( x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the real techniques stippling brush and i love it! i'm also on the verge of buying a benefit blusher as i have heard so much about them.
    http://redvelvetkiss.blogspot.co.uk/

    -Linsey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm so tempted but I need to start saving money haha! Thank you for reading lovely x

      Delete