Saturday, 25 May 2013

Fallen For The Hype: Urban Decay Naked Palette ♡

Hi everyone, firstly i'd just like to apologise for the lack of posts recently, i'm right in the midst of my exams and I have been dedicating a lot of my time to revision!

I have wanted the Urban Decay Naked Palette for what seems like forever, and when Debenhams offered a 10% off beauty offer, I simply couldn't say no. One of my main reasons (excuses) for buying this palette was that I am currently trying to decide on how to have my makeup for my upcoming Prom. I was torn between getting a MAC Palette or the Naked Palette, but the Naked Palette just had such better value for money.






After deciding against the MAC Palette, I then had to decide whether to get the Naked Palette or the Naked 2 Palette (decisions, decisions). In the end, my reasoning behind my choice was that the Naked Palette has more shimmery shades, and I find them much more wearable and easy to work with than matte brown shades. Also, I was really eager to try the Primer Potion, so it's great that it comes as a little freebie.

The eyeshadows are all so well pigmented and the colours are absolutely gorgeous. You can tell by the quality of the shadow and just the palette overall that it is most definitely worth the money. I really love using 'Buck' through my eyebrows, it's the perfect matte brown shade for me. I'm also loving using 'Half Baked' and 'Sin' as they are such beautiful colours, especially when used in the crease to give a soft, shimmery eye look.

Overall, i'm so so glad that I splashed out a little bit and finally bought this product, i'm so so pleased with the quality and usability of it and it is most definitely worth the hype!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

4 comments:

  1. Hiya, thanks for the review :) i was just wondering where your bedding is from? its really nice x

    ReplyDelete