Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Barry M Nail Polish | 333 Black Multi Glitter ♡

It's been so long since I actually got the chance to have a good look round the make up stands in Superdrug, but yesterday I finally got the long overdue opportunity. I never normally buy nail varnish, as I can't wear it for work so it seems pointless spending my money on something that i'm not going to get the chance to use. However, I was having a look for the Maybelline Colour Show polishes, as I really really wanted the black 'polka dot' polish. Unfortunately, my Superdrug didn't have it, so I decided to have a look at the new Barry M releases instead.





Personally, I absolutely love black nail polish. I think that it just looks so simple and cute, so I was drawn to this straight away. One of the things I love most about this nail polish is that every time I look at it, I notice a different colour of glitter. It's so so pretty and sparkly; I don't think i'll ever get bored of it. In addition to the cute sparkles, the polish is so well pigmented, just one shade provides a really strong coating of colour and glitter. One downside to this polish is that the finish can feel quite gritty, but that is easily sorted using a clear top coat!

Despite the fact that many will see this as a winter shade, I will definitely continue to wear this polish throughout the summer months as I absolutely love it and it gives an extra 'edgy' dimension to a look.

You can buy this polish for £2.99.

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

10 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks lovely on you! I really like Loreal's speckled topcoat, it's so cute!

    www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooooh i'll have to have a look at that next time i'm shopping!Xx

      Delete
  2. I only have 1 Barry M Nail polish, i really like the glittery black i might have to pick it up!
    http://victoriajanex.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own very many either, you should definitely have a look next time you're in!Xx

      Delete
  3. I love Barry m nail varnish:) they always work really well I think I might have to add this one to my collection:)x

    curlsandcomets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya I've nominated your blog I know some people have been nominated twice but I'm not a hundred per cent sure how this works.

    Go over to my blog if your interested:)

    http://curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete