Thursday, 2 May 2013

April Favourites 2013!♡

I don't regularly do favourites posts, as I don't really think that I try enough different products over the course of just one month, or use them enough to be able to deem them a 'favourite'. However, this month I have been loving a few products in particular!
I am also trying out different styles for my blog. Today, the pictures featured have been taken on a ditsy floral background instead of a plain white background. Please let me know in the comments whether you prefer pictures with a plain white background or a busier, more colourful background, as it would be really helpful!


MUA Undress Me Too Palette


(For some reason, the pictures seem to have come out really badly in this post, sorry!)

I absolutely love this palette, I use it nearly every day and the colour range is so versatile. I am a huge fan of neutral eyeshadows, so this palette is perfect for me! I can definitely see the similarities to the Urban Decay Naked Palette. The price is absolutely amazing too, at just £4 for a full palette of beautiful eyeshadows! You can find this here.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Foundation



I have already actually done a post about this foundation, as I picked up a free sample from my nearest YSL counter (You can read that post here). I gave in and decided to buy the full version of the foundation, as I loved the tester so much. It's such a light, summery foundation that looks so natural. I have this foundation in the shade BR10, which is a perfect shade for people with paler skin. You can find this here.

MAC Lipstick in Hue




This is my favourite lipstick ever, I wear it at every opportunity and i'm already planning on repurchasing it when this one runs out! It's such a perfect natural, nude lip colour; much like a 'your lips but better' shade. I find it to be really moisturising and creamy on the lips, it's definitely not drying at all. I love wearing this for school as it is subtle yet it looks so pretty!

Soap & Glory Clear Here Moisturiser


I am so pleasantly surprised with this product! I bought it with the intention of just trying it out, not really knowing what I would think of it; but it has quickly become part of my daily skin care routine! I have noticed a difference with the amount of blackheads and blemishes appearing on my skin after using this moisturiser, as it is significantly less! It feels so refreshing and makes my face feel really tight (in a good way, not a weird botox way..) I am really intrigued to try other Soap and Glory skincare products after buying this!

Lush Breath Of Fresh Air Toner Water


I tried this for the first time a few months ago, and I absolutely love it! It is so refreshing and makes my skin feel so awake and revitalised, which is why I especially love using it on a morning. It's also really nice for lazy no-makeup days, as I just give my skin a quick spray of this every so often! As with all Lush products, it's really nice to know that all ingredients are natural and good for the skin.

***********************
So that completes my April favourites, I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any recommendations for posts you would like to see on this blog, please let me know!

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 







6 comments:

  1. Really nice post!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yeah sure i've followed you x

      Delete
  2. I think its so funny how sneaky MUA are with the undress me and undress me 2 palettes compared to the UD naked and naked 2, but hey I'm not complaining! I have the 'undress me' and the resemblance even in the colours to the urban decay really is canny ha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks beautiful! I'm a huge fan of MAC hue too! Lovely post :) xx

    ReplyDelete