Tuesday, 23 April 2013

To Keep Or Not To Keep?! | Lace & Denim | Topshop & New Look ♡

Today I received two packages in the post, one from New Look and one from Topshop. How cute is the Topshop delivery packaging by the way?! They're two items i've wanted for quite a while, but now i've got them, i'm not sure whether to keep them.. PLEASE offer some advice or your opinions, it would be really helpful!






I was thinking of styling it with a leather jacket, and maybe white hi-top converse..

I can't decide if it looks right or if it does my figure any favours.. please help!!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 

12 comments:

  1. Keep them! They look fab on you and I bet they will look even better with the white hi-tops! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, still a little bit undecided!Xx

      Delete
  2. definitely keep! :)
    http://itsellebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Defo keep them! They both look lovely together too!

    www.moniimoo.blogspot.com Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep! Great spring shades! And then in summer you could use brighter colours, and the denim could tone them down a bit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was thinking they'd both be so great for summer!Xx

      Delete
  5. Laura, you look amazeballs, i think you should keep them, listen to me, i'm your bestfriend;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should get rid of the skirt


    and give it to me

    ReplyDelete