Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Testing Out The Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation | BR10 ♡

Just over a week ago, I found a deal in which you can use a code in order to receive a free tester of the new Yves Saint Laurent foundation, 'Le Teint Touche Éclat'. You can find this here (ends Friday 10th May, but samples may run out before then!)

As part of this deal, I received a text message from YSL, entitling me to a free sample. I took this to my nearest YSL counter and simply just showed the text message to the person behind the counter. I was then matched to the perfect shade for my skin; which was so helpful! I was given a tester in the shade BR10. 


I was really impressed with the size of the tester, as it has lasted me longer than the 7 days that it is designed to be used over! 



This foundation is such a perfect colour match for my skin, it looks so natural! I apply this using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, and it just applies so easily and never feels thick or caked. The coverage is good enough to cover patches of redness and blemishes, however I still have to use concealer alongside this foundation just to give a bit of extra coverage, especially underneath my eyes. 

At the moment, I see this foundation as more of a summer foundation. I think that during the winter, I would reach more for my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, as that is also a favourite of mine. 

I am so unbelievably tempted to buy the full size version of this, I love it so much, it looks so natural and makes my skin appear radiant and healthy. (I currently have the foundation open on the Selfridges website in another tab, this is torture!!!)

I would definitely recommend going and getting a sample of this foundation, just remember to use the deal properly and make sure you've received the text message first!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 


4 comments:

  1. This is great! I really want this foundation but its so expensive! :( Im going to get the freebie! thankyou so much for sharing!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try! Thank you x

      Delete
  2. ive nominated you for an award, its on my blog x x

    ReplyDelete