Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Small Delilah Dust Jewellery Haul ♡


I recently ordered a few items as part of the Delilah Dust sale. It was the second time I had ordered from Delilah Dust, and the service and overall quality of the products was as great as ever!

Infinity Bracelet



I absolutely love infinity themed things, it's actually the tattoo i'm planning on getting when I turn eighteen. It's so delicate, cute and pretty and i'm sure i'll wear it pretty much all the time! This bracelet was just £2.

Swallow Bracelet



Swallows are one of my favourite symbols. They're so pretty and I love the idea of flight and travelling. I think this is my favourite thing that I bought, it's so so pretty and I can't wait to wear it! This bracelet was £2.50.

Infinity Necklace



This necklace is just like the infinity bracelet. It's so pretty and sits so nicely especially when wearing a round neck top or underneath the collar of a blouse. This necklace was £2.

Gold Spine Necklace



This necklace is so unique and different! It looks so nice underneath the collar of a shirt or blouse. Just like the other items, it's so delicate and pretty. It cost £4, however with a 10% discount I only paid £3.60!

The products are such good value for money, as they are so gorgeous! With free delivery too, who could complain?! The customer service is great, as the company is really easy to contact, especially through Twitter. I will definitely be ordering from Delilah Dust again in the near future!

***********************

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 


6 comments:

  1. Never heard of this company before. LOVE the designs they're gawwwjasss :) And so cheap. Going to order the swallow bracelet x

    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the swallow necklace, so cute!
    newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous!! Lovely finds!(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete