Thursday, 4 April 2013

My Most Wanted Beauty Items | April 2013 ♡


MAC Lightful Cleanser (£20) 
Smashbox Try It Kit (£19)
Bumble and Bumble Mending Shampoo (£23)
MAC Brush  Cleanser (£9.50)
Benefit Erase Paste (£19.50)
Caudalie Beauty Elixir (£28.80)
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (£30.50)
Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It Face Scrub And Mask (£7.50)
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (£19.50)
Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Conditioner (£5.50)
Balmi Strawberry (£4.99)

**********************
As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 

6 comments:

  1. I bought the Smashbox Try It Kit when I first got introduced to Smashbox and it's the perfect little gift set that I actually still have all the items for! They last for a good while! I've also been wanting to try that Urban Decay setting spray as well(: Great picks!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really tempted to get the Smashbox Try It Kit because I have never owned anything from them before! Thank you!X

      Delete
  2. I'm just about to run out my MAC foundation. I really want the NARS foundation as well!

    http://ianusha2000.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i've heard such good reviews on it! Thank you for reading x

      Delete
  3. I have UD All-Nighter and De-Slick. Trust me, they both work so well in controlling oiliness and in preventing the skin from eating up the war paint! Have a slight preference for De-Slick though, because it keeps me matte longer.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh i'll have to look into De-Slick too, thanks!Xx

      Delete