Saturday, 2 March 2013

MAC Blusher - Peachykeen ♡

Last week I took another cheeky trip to MAC with Lucy and I just couldn't resist buying something! I was torn between trying some eyeshadows or sticking to face products, but at the moment I am quite happy using my MUA Heaven & Earth palette for everyday eyeshadow looks, it is a much cheaper alternative! Surprisingly, I have never really heard too much about MAC blushers, so I decided to try one out! There were so man gorgeous shades but I finally decided on purchasing Peachykeen.







Peachykeen is a sheertone shimmer blush. The coral pink blends so nicely with the golden flecks (flecks? is that the word?) and creates a gorgeous shimmer on the cheeks. I find that this blusher really brightens up my face, especially when used alongside MAC's Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle. When used together, these two products create the perfect radiant shimmer on the cheeks.

In my opinion, this blusher is well worth the £17.50 price tag, as after all, you are paying for the quality. As always with MAC products, I love the packaging as it is so simple and professional. This blusher will be great for travelling as it is very easily transportable and comes in a small, secure compact. I am planning on buying another (couple ;)) of blushes from MAC in the future!

**********
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!

You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment