Sunday, 24 March 2013

Get The Look: Cara Delevingne ♡

Cara Delevingne is one of the most talked about models at the moment. With celebrity friends like Rihanna and Rita Ora and romantic links to One Direction member Harry Styles, there is a lot of hype and attention surrounding her. Also after winning Model Of The Year 2012 at the British Fashion Awards, Cara has gone on to do things like taking the front cover of Vogue Magazine.

I have been doing a bit of research on Cara recently, so I thought it would be a fantastic idea to do a 'Get The Look' post, where I take a candid picture of Cara and do my best to find high street/cheaper alternatives for the clothes she is wearing.

The Look



Camel/Beige Skinny Jeans

Both options I found for these trousers were from River Island.


River Island, £20

River Island, £35

Plain White Tee

Plain white t-shirts are great for layering as they go with pretty much every outfit.

ASOS, £16.

River Island, £14.

Cardigan

In this look, Cara uses a thin cardigan just to layer up the outfit and add a bit of extra warmth.

ASOS, £20.

Leather Jacket

A leather jacket is such a staple piece, and fits in perfectly with Cara's edgy street style.

Topshop, £52.

River Island, £65.

Studded Biker Boots

In addition to the leather biker jacket, the studded biker boots that Cara wears really help to add an edge to a basic neutral outfit.

ASOS, £84.

Daisy Street, £23.99


Black Shoulder Bag

This black bag helps to tie together the outfit really nicely.

ASOS/New Look, £19.99

Topshop, £42.

********************
So there you have it, that was my attempt at recreating one of Cara Delevingne's looks! I really hope you enjoyed it and please please feel free to leave a comment, as I absolutely love receiving them!

As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 






6 comments:

  1. I love Cara D style ! This post is amazing Im going to go on a hunt for things that cara would where!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so i nominated you for the versatile blogger award! check out this post to see the rules:) http://imjustmeganxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award-x-x.html

    Megan xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! New follower here, you can check out my blog and follow back if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete