Thursday, 14 March 2013

Essie Nail Polishes for £3.99?! | Xtras Online ♡

A few days ago, I read a blog post about a website called Xtras Online. The website offers branded hair and beauty products at discounted prices. In the past, I had always been a bit hesitant to order from these types of sites as I doubted the legitimacy and always thought that they would try and scam me, however after hearing good reviews on the website, I decided to give it a go. 

I ordered two Essie polishes and a Rimmel eyeshadow trio, which all came to just over £10. Another thing I love about this website is that free delivery is available when you spend over £10, which is such a small amount compared to a lot of online shops!





 



The two Essie polishes I got were 'A Crewed Interest', a gorgeous peach colour; and 'We're In It Together', a pretty pale pink with gorgeous shimmers of blue and silver. 

These are actually the first Essie polishes I have owned, as their usual retail price of £7/8 has always seemed a bit too steep for me. The only downside to ordering Essie polishes from Xtras Online is that there are limited shades, however there are still some gorgeous colours on there!

I was also very impressed with the delivery of my products, as I got the dispatch email on Monday and received the parcel on the following Wednesday! Overall, I am very very impressed with the bargains available on Xtras Online and I will definitely be ordering from there again very soon!

**************************
As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 



9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xtras used to have the metallic ones in for £3, keep your eyes peeled 'cos they're beautiful! Great post :) www.emulehparker.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a couple of metallic ones in at the moment for £3.99, I really like the look of them! And thank you lovely x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tip, just been admiring the super cheap hair extensions on this site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, yeah they do all sorts on that website haha!X

      Delete
  4. Such beautiful shades!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i'm so happy! Especially considering they were so cheap! :) x

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard of Xtras online before, I'll have to check if they do international delivery! Those Essie colours are just so pretty!
    Loving your blog, new Bloglovin follower here.
    Would really appreciate if you took a look at my blog, maybe a follow back if you like it :)

    A Day In The Life Of Mel: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they do international delivery! Thank you so much x

      Delete