Monday, 18 March 2013

Dainty Doll Blushers | Fragrance Direct ♡

After receiving the discounted Essie nail polishes last week, I decided to go on a hunt for more legitimate websites selling popular make up brands for discounted prices. It was then that I saw that Fragrance Direct were selling cosmetics by Dainty Doll. I decided to order two blushers, each costing just £1.99 each compared to the £9.00 retail price!


I love the packaging, it's so cute!

003 - Money Talks





Money Talks is a really cute dusty pink shade that will look great used for contouring and highlighting. It's quite an unusual shade, as it is a lot less pink than blushers I am used to purchasing. It is very pigmented so although it is buildable, it will look very strong and dark if applied in large quantities. I can't wait to try this out!

004 - You Are My Sunshine





(You Are My Sunshine, left, Money Talks, right)

You Are My Sunshine is a lovely coral-y pink with gorgeous gold shimmers. It looks quite bright and scary in the pot, but applied lightly it makes a lovely subtle, natural looking blush. It will look so nice in the summer and I can't wait to try it out!





**************************
As always..........
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment