Friday, 22 February 2013

My Delilah Dust Delivery!♡

About a month ago I ordered two bracelets from Delilah Dust after reading a blog post about the company and the parcel arrived today! (You can visit the Delilah Dust site by clicking here)







I ordered two small bracelets, both of which are so cute! The slogan of Delilah Dust is 'Delicate & Unique Jewellery' and that is exactly what all of the products are! I was actually quite surprised at how delicate my bracelets are, but it makes them so cute and special. It took about a month for them to be delivered, but you can't complain too much when delivery is free! Overall, my order came to £3.47 which is absolutely amazing! (50p was added for delivery as I ordered more than one item.) I will definitely be ordering products from Delilah Dust as I love the pieces and they will also be great for presents!

*************
Feel free to comment, or you can tweet me!
You can ask anonymous questions through my askfm.
Thank you for reading!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I love the second one, alot xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete