Thursday, 21 February 2013

16th Birthday Haul! (Fashion & Beauty Items) ♡

Yesterday (21st February) was my 16th birthday! It feels so strange to be able to finally say i'm sixteen years old, I feel so old and grown up now! I had a lovely day with some family and some of my friends, so I thought i'd share a few of the fashion and beauty items I received!

MAC - Russian Red





This was one of the presents that my friends got me, i'm so happy to finally own this! This is such a talked about product and I have wanted it for such a long time. The fact that it is matte makes it so appealing as it is totally different to a usual striking red lipstick. I'm so pleased that my little MAC collection is beginning to grow!

New Look Jewellery 



My friends also got me some really cute rings and an ear cuff from New Look. I'm really pleased because i've wanted some new rings for absolutely ages!

Barry M Nail Polishes







I also received these Barry M nail polishes from my friends! I have read reviews on both of these polishes before so I am very excited to try them out!

Amethyst Jewellery


My friend Sharna gave me these lovely earrings and necklace which feature Amethyst, my birthstone! It's such a thoughtful gift and i'm really looking forward to wearing these! 

Rock 'N' Rose Jewellery



A little while ago I did a 'Rock 'N' Rose Wishlist' post, in which I listed a few products that I really liked the look of from Rock 'N' Rose. My friends saw the post and bought me two of the things which is such a lovely and thoughtful gesture! I got the John Lennon bracelet (pictured top) which I love so much, especially as it fits in with my love for The Beatles! I also got the C'Est La Vie bangle which reads 'C'Est La Vie - Whatever will be will be' which I also really love because it is so cute and pretty!

BareMinerals Fresh & Fabulous Set








I received this BareMinerals set from my Auntie, Uncle and 2 cousins and I was so excited as I have never owned any BareMinerals cosmetics before! I am really really excited to try all of these out as I have heard such good reviews about their cosmetics!!

Oasis T Shirt


Admittedly, this is a bit different to all of the other items featured in this post. Oasis are one of my favourite bands ever as I grew up listening to them. I've wanted an Oasis t-shirt for ages as I love the logo and the simplicity of the t-shirts, so I was so happy when I unwrapped this! I can't wait to experiment by wearing this with things like my leather jacket!

White Lace Litas (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


The present I think I am most excited about is my new white lace litas that my friends bought me! I couldn't believe it when I unwrapped them, they're so beautiful and it was so thoughtful of my friends to get me them! I mentioned in a tag post a little while ago that I would love some white lace litas, and I can't believe i've finally got some! They look SO high but when i'm wearing them they're quite easy to walk in due to the platform. I need lots of opportunities to wear these now!

*******************************

I am so grateful for absolutely everything I received and I would just like to say a huuuuuuuuuge thank you to all of my friends and family for all of my lovely presents and for making my 16th birthday really special!

As always, feel free to comment with any feedback!
You can also tweet me.
If you have any questions/comments that you would prefer to ask anonymously, you can ask me via my askfm!

Thank you for reading,
Laura




5 comments:

  1. I love the look of that Mac lipstick its beautiful! Ive just followed you Check my blog out and follow me if you like

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the buys! the shoes are to die for! <3
    new follower here. follow back? (:

    xx S.
    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive always wanted to try Russian Red but always buy pink/corals from MAC. Definitely trying it next time I go in store. The litas are so cute too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i've always been a bit timid with lipsticks, Russian Red is certainly quite daring for me haha!X

      Delete