Sunday, 27 January 2013

Small Clothing Haul & TDCC Gig!♡

Hi everyone,
Firstly I would like to apologise for the lack of posts recently, i've had exams and work so there have been a lot of other things taking up my free time but I am finally back! 
Secondly, just as a disclaimer, I want you to know that I do not in any way consider myself a photographer and I understand that the pictures featured in this blog post are not the greatest, but I tried my best! 
Yesterday I travelled to Manchester to go and see Two Door Cinema Club, so I had a little visit to the Trafford Centre and I picked up a few clothing items that I am going to share with you, and I also have a couple of little things I have ordered online!

Topshop


(you can find this top here)

The Topshop in my town is so tiny that it doesn't have a 'tall' section, which is very unfortunate for me as I am around 5"7 so tall sections in shops are my saviour. However, the Topshop in the Trafford Centre is huge and has a 'tall' section, so I was overjoyed when visiting it yesterday. 
This top is one of the first things I saw and I instantly fell in love with it. I love the detailing of the lace/crochet pattern of the fabric and I also love the collar as I think it adds an extra something to the top. It also comes in other colours such as white and coral, but I prefer darker colours so I was drawn to the navy one. It is also very good value at £16.

Hollister






(you can find this top here)

I love buying clothes from Hollister as they are always such good quality and can be used as staple pieces at all different times of year.
The thing that drew me to this top the most was the neckline. I love how it continues down the back of the t-shirt as well as the front, as this is a style I haven't seen very many times before. It will look great with many different looks, but I am especially looking forward to wearing it tucked into my high waisted disco pants! It was also good value at just £16.

River Island



I often look through the mens sections in shops as I quite often find items that I like. I found this polo shirt in the mens section in River Island and loved it straight away. I got it in a size small as this is still big and baggy on me, however I love the effect of baggy polo shirts. I also really like the colours as I am very prone to the odd red/burgundy item of clothing ;-) It was also quite the bargain at £14.

Two Door Cinema Club Merchandise



The Two Door Cinema Club gig was absolutely amazing! We were right at the barrier at the front and the crowd was insane! If you ever get the chance to go and see them, you should definitely do it! I got this t-shirt from the merchandise stand inside the venue for £18 and I love it!

Missguided




I ordered this top from the sale, and with delivery it came to £4.80! Such a bargain. It has a very floaty fit so it is perfect for everyday wear with skinny jeans or leggings. The only thing i'm not sure about is the sparkly gold lining around the arms and the neck, I can't decide if I like it. Despite this, i'm sure I will get my wear out of this top.

Daisy Street




(you can find these disco pants here)

After a long and painful hunt for the perfect disco pants, I finally found them on Daisy Street. I love the shimmer of the material as it makes them great for dressed up night time outfits, however they are easy to style for a daytime look. I adore the element of the high waist, as they look fabulous with lovely tops tucked into them! They were great value at £9.99.

***************************
And so that concludes my small clothing haul!
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!
Please feel free to leave a comment or tweet me with any feedback!
Laura ♡




3 comments:

  1. i nominated you for the liebster awards :) http://georgiealicee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks, love that blue top :) x

    ReplyDelete