Thursday, 3 January 2013

Get To Know Me Tag!♡

I thought that since I haven't had this blog for very long, it would be nice to do this tag as it introduces people that visit my blog to me and my personality "behind the screen" if you get what I mean...


1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope, I'm just called Laura because my parents liked the name. :)

2. When was the last time you cried?
I actually can't remember! I cry from laughter pretty much on a day to day basis, so if crying with laughter counts, then the last time I cried was yesterday.

3. Do you have children?
No!

4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Maybe! I like to think i'm quite easy to get along with and  like looking at the good and funny sides of situations, so yeah I think I would be friends with myself.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
All the time. I think it just makes situations funnier and sometimes makes light of a situation that isn't so good.

6. Will you ever bungee jump?
I'd love to think that one day i'd do a bungee jump, but I think i'm way too scared of heights to ever actually get to the point where you bungee jump from!

7. What is your favourite cereal?
I very very rarely eat cereal, but i'd have to say that my favourite is either Special K or those Coco Pop rock things..

8. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Probably their height, as I am quite tall myself so I am always looking at the height of other people in comparison with my height.

9. What is your eye colour?
Green. Why couldn't I have been blessed with brown eyes?! :(

10. Scary films or happy endings?
I like the occasional scary film when I am with my friends as I honestly think there is nothing funnier than when you're all sat round a TV under duvets scared to death of a scary movie, however I think happy endings are my all time favourite types of films.

11. Favourite smells?
Mango, Calvin Klein 'Shock' perfume, 'Alien' perfume (that I am too poor to own :( ), lemon, vanilla.

12. Summer or Winter?
I would usually say winter because I love the cuteness and coziness that is associated with winter, however summer just puts everyone in a great mood and there is so much more to do.

13. Computer or TV?
Computer! There's so much more to do on a computer, and besides, you can always watch television programmes on the computer.. ;-)

14. What is the furthest you've ever been from home?
Probably Portugal! I went on holiday there with my family when I was younger and it was lovely!

15. Do you have any special talents?
Not really... I can make my thumb click in and out of place if that counts....

16. Where were you born?
Scarborough in England. 

17. What are your hobbies?
...Does shopping count as a hobby?

18. Do you have any pets?
Yep, I have 3 cats (one black older cat, two kittens - one tortoise shell, one ginger tom) and a springer spaniel called Tilly.


19. What is your favourite film?
My favourite film is Nowhere Boy! Although I also love films like Pretty In Pink and The Breakfast Club, plus I also have a bit of a soft spot for films like Mean Girls and Angus Thongs And Perfect Snogging.

20. Do you have any siblings?
Nope, I am an only child!

***************************

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope it helped you get to know me better!
If you decide to do this tag feel free to leave a link to your blog in the comments and I will check it out!♡

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! Fancy swapping your green eyes for my brown ones? Haha
    Lovely intro to your blog! Make sure to post your blog link to twitter using the #bbloggers (beautybloggers) tag to get more views! :)
    Keep on blogging!
    Joelle
    xoxo
    febgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete