Friday, 4 January 2013

Get The Look: Taylor Swift!♡

I've taken a rather different route for my blog post today, as this post focuses much more on fashion than my previous posts. 
Taylor Swift has been in the headlines a lot recently, so I took the time to do a bit of research and look at the sort of clothes she has been wearing.




Burgundy Skater Dress
This dress is very casual yet elegant and girly at the same time. It is perfectly teamed with black tights, simple ballet pumps and a vintage satchel to give an elegantly casual feel to the outfit.

Recreate This Look: Burgundy Skater Dress

I found this dress on Missguided for just £14.99! It is almost identical to the dress that Taylor is wearing, however it comes in lots of different colours so you could change up the outfit to be more to your liking!


The second dress I found was from New Look, however it is not as good of a match to Taylor's dress as the above dress found on Missguided. It is still a very similar design and costs a very affordable price of just £12.99!


The third and final dress I found was from Topshop. This is probably the dress that I deem most similar to the dress Taylor is wearing. The design is very similar due to the high neck and almost boxy look of the top of the dress. This dress is a bit more expensive at £26.


Recreate This Look: Black Ballet Pumps

The first pair of shoes I found were from Missguided. They are more of a slipper design than the shoes Taylor is pictured wearing, however they would give the same subtle dressed down effect. They cost £20.

The second pair of shoes I found were from New Look. I love the rose detailing on these shoes, as I think they give a very elegant and girly look, especially when teamed with a floaty skater dress just like in this look. These pumps cost just £15.99.

The third and final pair of shoes that I found were also from New Look. These shoes are most like the ones Taylor is pictured wearing due to the detailing on the front of the shoe. I love these shoes as I feel that the toe cap detailing really draws people's attention to the shoes. This pair cost £17.99.

Recreate This Look: Vintage Leather Satchel

A leather satchel is a wonderful accessory to have as it is versatile and can be paired with many different outfits. I have found two similar bags online. The first bag I found was from ASOS and costs just £25. This bag is similar in the respect that it is a brown leather satchel, however it only has one clasp opening whereas the bag Taylor is pictured with has two.

The second bag I found was also from ASOS and also costs £25. This bag is the most similar to Taylor's as it has the double clasp strap detailing on the front of the bag, but both bags will look great teamed with this outfit!


So there you have it! That was my attempt at recreating one of Taylor Swift's outfits!

************************************
Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you enjoyed it!
Feel free to leave a comment with any feedback or suggestions, or you can tweet me if you would prefer!♡♡


1 comment:

  1. The Wellness Store - Quick & Easy Ordering From Your Independent Herbalife Distributor & Personal Wellness Coach click here weightloss

    ReplyDelete