Wednesday, 2 January 2013

December Favourites!♡

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's January 2013 already, 2012 seemed to go by so quickly but I absolutely loved it, it was full of so many memories with people that I will never forget! So here it is, a few days late, my December favourites.....♡


1. Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer

I have owned this primer for a couple of months now, and even though I use it nearly every day, there is hardly even an imprint in the product! It is everything I wanted from a primer for a very affordable price of just £4.99.



I'm always suspicious of products that claim to 'absorb instantly', but this primer literally absorbs into the skin within a matter of seconds. The gel consistency allows the product to be very light and smooth on the skin, creating the perfect base for make up application.
I notice a significant difference in the look and longevity of my make up when I use this product as apposed to applying make up when I have just applied a normal facial moisturiser. 
Overall, this product makes the skin perfectly smooth, making the application of make up a lot easier.

You can buy this product here.

2. Elf Mineral Booster

I bought this product as part of an offer on the ELF website, and it has turned out to be one of my favourite make up products ever! 



This product is perfect for application after other products such as concealer and foundation, as I feel like it really locks in my make up and helps it to last longer.
Only a light dusting of product is required, however it helps to cover up any redness that has been missed by concealer or foundation, helping to give the look of flawless skin.

You can buy this product here.

3. MUA Professional Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette

This product is basically the definition of value for money. At just £4, this palette is absolutely incredible. Filled with 12 natural and earthy shades, many different beautiful eye looks can be achieved using this palette.


This palette is such a great substitute for more expensive palettes such as the Naked Palette. I have used all of the colours at least once as I love experimenting and trying different looks. 
The eyeshadows have very little "fall down", they also stay on all day and are very pigmented; which is all very impressive considering the small price tag. I will be using this product for a long time!

You can buy this product here.

4. No7 Lash Adapt Mascara

I technically only got this on the 25th December, but I have been using it all the time! 



I really like the applicator of this mascara as I much prefer bristles to plastic mascara wands! The formula and wand makes it easy to build volume and create lashes that both shape and define your eyes wonderfully.

You can buy this product here. (It is a bit more pricey than the other products featured in this post!!)

5. No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make Up Remover

This make up remover is perfect! It isn't too oily or greasy, and removes all eye make up quickly and easily.


I have been using this product to remove my eye make up for many months now and it has never caused any irritation or breakouts on my skin. I know that I will continue to use this product for quite a long time!

((I can't find this product on the Boots website, sorry!!))

6. Pantene Pro-v Aqua Light Spray

I first bought the product from Poundland not really expecting miracles from the result. Since then, I have repurchased the product numerous times and have plans to repurchase it in the very near future.


I love using this product before drying my hair, as it helps to untangle any knots in my hair and gives my hair a glossy, weightless feel. I use this product pretty much every day and I am pretty much in love with it! And for such a bargain price of £1, I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

****************************************************
So that's it for my December Favourites 2012!

Thank you for reading my blog post, I hope you enjoyed it!
As always, feel free to comment with any feedback or suggestions of other posts or products to try out!
♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment